Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013

I'm forcing myself to update this blog.
It's not really a hectic week,
only the pressure.
It's a fresh virgin year of 2013
and I'm updating my rules of life.
It is not to be in the mainstream.


It's easy to just be yourself everywhere.
It's not that I'm not being honest. I'm just setting a guide.
"hidup jangan cliche"
I'm all about being off a little different this year.


SERIOUSLY, do:
not post pictures of book and calculators during exam weeks
not post a self captured picture in front of the mirror in a public toilet
not post foods picture on Instragram (unless if I'm eating a giant exotic foods)
not to sign up for Foursquare.
(i will update this don'ts list from time to time)

You are what you post.
I learned that by controlling my posting can somehow redesign my personality.

Goodluck Aizat.

2 comments:

Amanina said...

Yeah, some things are better left unspoken. Waiting for your update of don't list, so i can apply it too. Hihi

amirul aizat said...

hhahaha thanks for being interested in my list, nina ^^

themes

My Favorite Blogs