Saturday, January 26, 2013

kemanisan dalam ujian

the prophet said:
 منْ يُرِدِ اللهُ بهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ منه 

 "For whomever Allah wants righteousness, He will touch him (in hardships and afflictions.)"  
hadith narrated by Bukhari 


To be a better Muslim,
we must first be tested by Allah with difficulties and what we dislike.

be grateful that Allah is testing us,
be grateful that Allah is still paying attention on us, rather than those who are disconnected
be grateful that Allah is about to bestow us the better rank as a Muslim.



Dear friend,
we may feel like we are not strong enough to get through the obstacles,
BUT bear in mind that Allah will only test us with such difficulties that we can face.





Sometimes, we question "really? but why is it too much?"

the prophet said,

“The person will be (assigned) by Allah an honorable level that he did not reach through his deeds; Allah will continue testing him with what he dislikes until He makes him reach it”  
Hadith narrated by Al Haithami and Al Siyooti. 


Subhanallah,
you are the most beneficent!
I was tested several times in my life and it brought me back to Him after I was way too far from the right track. Alhamdulillah, I was reminded with some rough path, and I'm glad that I was tested.
To those who are facing the worst,
you guys must be stronger than me, insya Allah.


the bigger the hardship;
the bitter the pain;
the more the tears,
the BETTER the REWARD.




No comments:

My Favorite Blogs