Tuesday, December 3, 2013

show me the way


I wasn't sleeping for the whole night, until dawn.
Thankgod i didn't do any shameful activities. It's like 10 more minutes until Subuh, after I finished with god-knows-what activity, so I decided to wait instead of set the alarm and go to bed. Hell no I'm waking up later.


Alhamdulillah, I performed the subuh prayer. Then I was like "Aizat, why don't you read some sentence from the Quran". So I picked the kitab and do some readings. I tried my best to read it accordance to tajwid and all.


I'm in the first surah, Al Baqarah, and then I met with the word azab. I have no idea of the sentence meanings, but there are lots of azab, mungkar, and other outrageous words. God, this is terrifying.


My eyes leak. 
I might do not understand, but it gives me clue that there will be punishment, heavy punishment. 
I'm a sinful servant and severe punishment is waiting for me. God, guide me, please. Your punishment is too heavy for me to take. 


Well, what a refreshing and awakening readings. 
Alhamdulillah, I started my day in the name of Allah. I have a mission. InsyaAllah, I will try my best to khatam Al Quran this year. It's been awhile since my last. 

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs