Wednesday, January 29, 2014

prior research

My father don't like the idea of me being friend with random people,and now I choose to stay with someone that I barely know? Of course he's against it. Thanks abah for being protective.


I can choose to dig down deep just to get to know about someone. Believe me, you don't want to see that side of me. I can secretly do research and ask around. But what's the fun of meeting new people when they cannot surprise you?


So I choose the road not taken.
It may get awfully ugly (speaking of experience) 
but I'm young. Do some mistakes; dye your hair pink, get outrageous, learn new thing, go party, have a lesbian experience (wow wow, slow down champ -__-)

I don't want to judge people
I would love to, but it's no fun judging alone. I need fellow judges hahaha

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs