Friday, February 28, 2014

hmm, i must be crazy...

It's hard to describe the depth of my despair.
I am basically crazy. I am mentally ill that I'm prescribed to the triptans.
LOL I'm exaggerating, it's the drug to relieve headache like migraine, but it's a psychiatric drug which describe that I am mentally disorder. Nobody would have hired me if I'm declaring it. So the doctor discourage me to tell the employer. But here I am, telling the world haha


I have to admit, my 'extreme thinking' drive me paranoid. Too many 'what if' soaring in my mind. Everything is heighten. I can either be too negative, too optimist, or clumsy. Somehow, I always think that it's a talent. A talent that I like to go deeper and critical. I just need the right channel and subject. Here comes my positivity yeay! 



Life's short. 
If you don't like your job, stop wasting your time and find another job that make you lively. 


SOMEHOW, 
it's not like the movie. I need to be realistic. Jumping from one job to another cost a lot. I'm not Miley Cyrus.


Thank you to this post, I found another solution to my illness rather than fully depending on medicines.



my random 5 inspirational song
So here is my empowering motivational playlist!


5. Lady Gaga Born This Way
A song that tell me to just dance and be proud of who I am eww cheesy cliche -__-




4. Maher Zain One Big Family
Whenever people bitch about me, I'll listen to this song at least in my head. I will go "i love you random citizen"



3. David Guetta ft Sia Titanium 
I am titanium, I'm bulletproof, period.



2. Selena Gomez Who Says
Who says you can't be in charge or your own happiness?



1. Miley Cyrus The Climb
Whether you love her or not, this song is something. Life is a difficult rewarding journey.




Yeay,
now I'm having fun relieving my stress to fight my migraine!
Stay positive, stay fabulous, stay determine!


At the end of the day,
no matter how hard my journey is, I always tell myself that I am exactly where Allah want me to be. Turn to him. There is where the eternal peace lies.

2 comments:

Haziq Yaacob said...

Thanks for the link. Haha. And also for the several suggestion of songs on your blog so that I can update my "positive playlist" bro!

Another tips! Dalam doa kita, sentiasa minta jalan yang terbaik, pilihan yang terbaik. Sebabnya, hanya Dia Yang Maha Mengetahui.

Kita mungkin tengok sesuatu keputusan kita itu sebagai kesilapan. Tapi sebenarnya, kalau kita pilih yang lagi satu, mungkin akan menyebabkan kita lebih banyak keburukan.

Try to think about it bro!
Keep on positive! *brofist

amirul aizat said...

thanks a lot lot haziq! thanks a lot for keep on sending positive energy!

yeay another tips! i will include that in my prayer ^^

My Favorite Blogs