Saturday, July 19, 2014

#PrayForMH17


Malaysia is a peaceful stable country. Since we are outside of the pacific ring of fire and most likely free of the natural disaster like tornado or the brutal limnic eruptions, the development of the country can be done freely without the fear of lethal havoc.

And so, we are blinded by the idea of a perfect nation. Dirts are now everywhere. 

God's wrath knows nothing; it's tragic that Brazil got dethroned, it's shameful of Kiki's attitude, it's tragic for the lost of MH370 and MH17.

Somehow, I believe these random incidents are not really random. I honestly don't feel save anymore. I feel like we are no longer a 'lindungan kaabah' country. Immorality is everywhere. We need to sit our ego down sometime. Maybe we should admit that this may be a 'bala'. 

I mean no disrespect to the family and friends of the victims. My immense condolence  to the respected families. I'm just comprehending the logic behind the issues. As a Malaysian, I also feel the pressure and the lost. May Allah give us the strength to get through this hardship.



#PrayForMH17



No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs