Friday, June 12, 2015

I got the power!

How can your day get ruined?

There's a cockroach in the kitchen and I can't get to the fridge. 
 I texted my boyfriend and I know that he read my message and it's 5 minutes already but still no reply. 
The security guard treat me like I'm a criminal and he's a police.

These are the things that could happen to anyone and anywhere.

Well, shit happens. Apparently you CAN'T control thing this is happening around you.
You can't control:

the USD volatility

Najib's decision

when your boss hate you


But you CAN control
about how you react to them.

you can choose to go banana,
you can choose to be defensive,
you can choose to not give a fuck,
you can choose to turn the negative into positive.

You pick.
You are the one who is in charge of your own happiness.

No comments:

My Favorite Blogs