Thursday, November 19, 2015

my reflection as an English learner so far

This video is a reflection of my experience as an English learner. It's a 20 minutes video because I was all over the place on off topic somewhere in the middle. But mostly, it's because I stutter a lot in my speech.

The thing is, I'm not well-verse in English and I don't take that as an excuse to feel bad about myself. In fact, it a reason for me to learn more about the language, and now that I'm taking TESL, I'm living up to my vision and I couldn't be more happier struggling on something that I'm very passionate about.

I have to warn you (or the future Aizat) that my vocabulary is not as broad and my grammar is saddening. I decided not to edit the video so that it appear more raw and real, or else it will look like I'm very fluent without the errr and the ummm.



No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs