Friday, January 29, 2016

penyakit sosial

Life has been rough, eye opening, and a blessing.
In a very short period, like this short semester break for instance, I learn a lot from a recent unfortunate event.

When I thought everything is too easy and I got too comfortable with a happy boring life, God destined me to meet some new people to socialize and to learn,

and when we got to the wrong turn and things got rough, it's like the sky is falling and you feel like a dead meat with nowhere to run. That's what happened when you purposely take the wrong turn.

Somehow, God have mercy and full of blessing, He does not burden any human being more than he able to bear.

لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا 
(Surah 2. Al-Baqara, Ayah 286)

Shame on me as a sinful servant to still beg for his forgiveness and blessing after what I've done, but it is more insulting not to have faith that He is the most merciful, the most gracious God.

There is always a way out. 
Be strong enough to fight, 
be smart enough to wait.


No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs