Thursday, June 30, 2016

Meet The Frownies

Holy mother of cow, I'm sorry for the way I begin my post but it has been 3 months since my last entry! Life has been so much of fireworks with colorful of unicorn poops and roller coaster shitty ride that I embrace them all it dearly.

I've met a lot of new people,
that it make learn to respect and appreciate time, people and money.
I've got to know more about the people that I already know, learning every side of them,
I even get to know myself even more.

I've pushed my limits that I went overboard and stupid
I've pushed my limits that I found new form of heaven and happiness
I've pushed a few people away because they brought me down with nothing but negativity
I just let anything got in my way so that I grow.

When was the last time my first time?
In the past few month, I had a lot of first in many things.
Heck I had a lot of fun.

But too much fun is not good.
Going home is always the best place to reset.
be sure not to abandon your root or before you even realize, there's no more roots for you to hold on to. so never take its existence for granted

I'm going home in a few more hours.
No matter where I go, I will grow
older and wiser.

No comments:

themes

My Favorite Blogs